- On October 4, 2017
- 0 Comments
Are you looking to trade internationally, but worried about ensuring the payment in overseas markets?
Key concerns for any company looking to trade internationally are:
- Ensuring payment in overseas markets
- Managing international business risk
- Financing your international plans
- Managing the financial process and risk when it comes to expanding internationally
- Trading in different currencies
This course provides an overview of what you need to know when it comes to managing and preparing for global growth and also provides you with the information of key experts in the field.
- Methods of payment
- Understanding how a documentary letter of credit can mitigate payment risk
- Alternate methods of payment protection and other risk management strategies
- Managing foreign exchange risk
- How credit insurance can protect your receivables
- Finance options for global growth
Who should attend?
This half day course is designed specifically for those managing the import and export process, finance managers, as well as business owners.
All participants will receive:
- Booklet with exercises and templates
- Certificate of completion
- Sydney October 17th
- Melbourne October 18th
For more information go to the course website…